Frequently Asked Questions
How do you determine if a temp is ACA eligible?
What is the difference between Initial and Standard Measurement periods? Are both necessary?
Will you provide the 1094 and 1095s? If so, is there a cost associated with that?
If an employee returns to work and it’s been less than 13 weeks, does their coverage continue? If so, is that contingent on them paying for any missed premiums during their absence?
An employee reaches a qualifying break-in-service if:
- An Employee has a period of 13 weeks or more of no paycheck/transaction activity
- Rule of Parity: An Employee has a period of no paycheck/transaction activity between 4 – 12 weeks, and this period is greater than the length of the employee’s previous assignment
If the employee has not paid their premiums during an absence, the handling of their insurance coverage is dependent on your process. This may be determined by you and/or your insurance provider.
Do you report COBRA participants?
Why are the invoice line items by total invoice bill and not by employee line item?
Do you offer comprehensive services or can I select services a la carte?
Can you handle my temp payroll as well as my full-time payroll?
Do you offer benefits to your temporary employees?
Yes, some of the options that may be available are:
- Medical insurance
- Major medical through United Healthcare
- Mini medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (STD, LTD) insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Payroll deducted IRA options and program
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we have this ability through PayPal.Pay with your credit card