Overview of Employee Benefits
While working as a NEXTAFF Associate, you may become eligible* for a variety of benefits, including:
Insurance Coverage through “Benefits in a Card”. This program covers:
- Hospital Inpatient Services (Other than room and board)
- Outpatient Services (includes ER, X-ray/Lab, Ambulance, etc.)
- Daily Allowance for Room and Board (Intensive and All Other Accommodations)
- Annual Deductible (does not apply to doctor office visits)
- Physician Office Visits
- Prescription Coverage
*Employees are eligible to enroll immediately with the effective date of coverage beginning the Monday following the team member’s payroll deduction for benefits. Employees have 30 days from their first check date to make a decision on benefits—either electing or declining coverage. If they decline coverage, or fail to enroll during the open enrollment period, they will not be allowed to enroll until next year’s company wide open enrollment (December) unless they experience a Qualifying Life Event (marriage, birth, death, adoption, etc.).
- Our benefits program is set up to allow for team members to maintain continuous coverage between assignments. Benefits vary by client and location. Contact your NEXTAFF Account Manager to find out the costs and what benefits may be available to you.
- Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.Benefits in a Card satisfies the minimal essential coverage requirements of the ACA.
Other Potential Benefits**
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Referral Bonuses
**Benefits vary by client and location. Contact your NEXTAFF Account Manager to find out what benefits may be available to you. Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.