At Nextaff, we understand that nurse and aide short staff situations is quickly becoming a critical success factor for most healthcare facilities. Hiring nurses is not only important to providing care for patients but also in maintaining positive morale for other nursing staff members.
It is also a vicious circle in that quality nurses and aides do not like to schedule at a facility known to have short nursing staff and by not doing so, creating an even larger short staff problem. The personality of the employee also directly impacts the short staff problem.
It is important to hire nurses and nurse aides who are reliable, professional and knowledgeable team players. It is important to utilize a nursing staffing agency who can cut through the surface to determine who will be a best fit for your facility.
Nextaff and our affiliate Malone Healthcare has been dedicated to providing healthcare nursing careers for 30 years, while insuring that our clients are provided with the best nursing talent.
We Identify, Evaluate and Acquire the following professional healthcare staff, as well as many other licensed and certified medical care providers:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Aides
- Administrative Staff
- Allied Professionals
Not all agencies provide the same service. At Nextaff you will quickly see the differences that make our agency superior to many others when it comes to hiring nurses. We understand that in this digital age it is often thought that technology should be used whenever possible to be efficient and cost effective. Therefore, many agencies do not conduct face to face interviews but simply check that the required credentials are in place to be able to fill an open shift just to fill the shift.
- Nextaff always conducts face to face interviews to be able to analyze the applicants body language, interaction and professionalism.
- Nextaff goes beyond simply verifying the credentials of a nurse or aide. We do knowledge testing both verbally and written.
- Nextaff makes it clear upon hiring that we do not tolerate no call no shows and shift cancellations.
- Nextaff does take advantage of technology to use extensive personality assessments that we use to help assess the reliability and credibility of the applicant.
- When a Nextaff nurse or aide covers one of your available shifts, you are assured that you have a professional, knowledgeable nurse or aide, not just a warm body, covering your shift.
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
Congratulations. You have chosen a career in an industry that is honorable and in demand. Thank you.
We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team – RNS, RN, LPN or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has a great reputation for being reliable, credible, professional and knowledgeable.
Because you are on a team that is the best of the best, you will enjoy:
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, ten shifts a week or anything in between from our available shifts and facilities.
- Our pay is higher than average.
- Our pay is weekly.
- We offer benefits.
- We offer unlimited referral bonuses.
- Every day one of our team members tells us how much better we are than any agency they have ever worked with – FACT!
- We are a team. Join our team and see why our Nurses and Aides say “Nextaff is the best’’!
We currently offer Nurse Staffing and Healthcare Staffing in the Harrisburg, PA, Des Moines, IA and Detroit, MI markets.