Have you thought about applying to a staffing agency to help you find your next job? The process is simple and painless and could open the door to your career goals.
What do you need to know about working with a recruiter, and how to find the right staffing partner?
The Staffing Process
Understanding how staffing work is about learning the process:
- A client company contacts the agency with a job opening
- The staffing agency uses the client information to create a job description
- The staffing agency will source and vet candidates based on the client’s requirements
- The most qualified candidates are submitted to the client
- The client selects which candidates to interview
- The client chooses a candidate, and the agency extends an offer
- The staffing agency handles all employment paperwork and onboarding
The Cost of Staffing
The most important thing to know as an applicant is that working with a staffing agency is free. Any payments are arranged between the client company and the staffing agency. Generally, the fee is a percentage over the pay range, so you should never see the effects of the cost reflected in the work you do.
The Benefits of Staffing
There are many reasons to choose staffing agencies when searching for a job. It extends your network exponentially as soon as you apply. You will have access to jobs often before they’re made public, as many companies will reach out to staffing agencies before publishing a job online. You’ll also have access to resources through your recruiter who will be your point of contact throughout the process. And if for any reason you find yourself looking for a job again in the future, your recruiter is your best first call.
Applying with Nextaff
Nextaff offers temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements. They work with companies in medical, IT, warehouse, and more. You can apply directly online or talk to one of the Nextaff recruiters to help you through the process.